Overnight accommodations are available by phone.
You must be registered for the festival to register for a workshop or private consultation.
Workshop seating is limited! We have more workshops than ever before, though.
To register for 30-minute Private Portfolio Consultations with Susan B.A. Somers-Willett or Tomas Q. Morin, please email@example.com for information.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy. A 20% fee will be deducted from all refunds requested on or before April 1. No refunds will be given after April 9.
A special silent auction benefiting the festival will be held during all sessions with the results awarded at the Saturday evening reading.
Poetry at Round Top has a limited number of fellowships available, which are designed to recognize poetry of merit and to offset the costs of attendance for a poet who could not otherwise attend. Fellowships include weekend registration, meals and lodging on site.
Please email us for application information.
Guidelines for the 2014 Participants’ Anthology
- Open to confirmed registrants for the 2014 Poetry at Round Top Festival
- Submit ONE poem of no more than 35 lines or less including title and spaces and acknowledgment line (if previously published.) No concrete or fancy shape poems, centered poems, extra-long lines, etc.
- Poems may be previously published. Include a one-line acknowledgment with the poem (For example, “first appeared in Borderlands 32 Spring/Summer 2009”).
- Put the poem in the body of an email and attach it as a .doc or .rtf file.
- Make sure your name is on the document and on the email as you want it to appear on the page with the poem.
- Put your name and “poem for 2014 P@RT Anthology” in the subject line of the email.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by MARCH 26, 2014. Poems received after the deadline will not be included in the anthology.
- You should receive a confirmation email from the editors upon receipt of your poem. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours of sending your email, please do send an inquiry.