Registration for the 2016 Festival, optional workshops and accommodations opens February 1, 2016. Note: As of February 5, 2016, there are a limited number of seats in some workshops that are showing “sold-out” online. To register for those workshops, contact Vickie Hillman at Festival Hill: 979-249-3129
Registration is available online and by phone.
Overnight accommodations are available by phone.
You must be registered for the festival to register for a workshop or private consultation.
Workshop seating is limited!
To register for 30-minute Private Portfolio Consultations please firstname.lastname@example.org for information when registration is open.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy (will be published when registration opens.)
A special silent auction benefiting the festival will be held during all sessions with the results awarded at the Saturday evening reading.
Poetry at Round Top has a limited number of fellowships available, which are designed to recognize poetry of merit and to offset the costs of attendance for a poet who could not otherwise attend. Fellowships include weekend registration, meals and lodging on site.
Please email us for application information.
Submission for the 2016 Participants’ Anthology is open at this time. Deadline: March 26, 2016.
Guidelines for the 2016 Participants’ Anthology
– Open to confirmed registrants for the Poetry at Round Top Festival
– Submit ONE poem of no more than 32 lines or less including title and spaces and acknowledgment line (if previously published.) No concrete or fancy shape poems, centered poems, extra-long lines, etc.
– Poems may be previously published. Include a one-line acknowledgment with the poem (For example, “first appeared in Borderlands 32 Spring/Summer 2009”).
– Put the poem in the body of an email and attach it as a .doc or .rtf file.
– Make sure your name is on the document and on the email as you want it to appear on the page with the poem.
– Put your name and “poem for 2016 P@RT Anthology” in the subject line of the email.
– Send to email@example.com by MARCH 25, 2016. Poems received after the deadline will not be included in the anthology.
– You should receive a confirmation email from the editors upon receipt of your poem. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours of sending your email, please do send an inquiry.