Registration opens online at 9 a.m. February 19, 2018.
Registration will be available online.
After you register for the festival, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve overnight accommodations.
You must be registered for the festival to register for a workshop or private consultation.
To register for a workshop or a 30-minute private portfolio consultation, please visit the registration site.
Workshop seating is limited!
Refunds and Cancellation Policy is published on the registration site.
A special silent auction benefiting the festival will be held during all sessions with the results awarded at the Saturday evening reading.
Poetry at Round Top has a limited number of fellowships available, which are designed to recognize poetry of merit and to offset the costs of attendance for a poet who could not otherwise attend. Fellowships include weekend registration, meals and lodging on site.
Please email us for application information.
Submission for the 2018 Participants’ Anthology opens Friday, February 19, 2018. Deadline for submission is April 6, 2018.
Guidelines for the 2018 Participants’ Anthology
– Open to confirmed registrants for the Poetry at Round Top Festival
– Submit ONE poem of no more than 32 lines or less including title and spaces and acknowledgment line (if previously published.) No concrete or fancy shape poems, centered poems, extra-long lines, etc. (Your poem must fit on one printed page in the anthology.)
– Poems may be previously published. Include a one-line acknowledgment with the poem (For example, “first appeared in Borderlands 32 Spring/Summer 2009”).
– Put the poem in the body of an email and attach it as a .doc or .rtf file.
– Make sure your name is on the document and on the email as you want it to appear on the page with the poem.
– Put your name and “poem for 2018 P@RT Anthology” in the subject line of the email.
– Send to email@example.com. Poems received after the deadline will not be included in the anthology.
– You should receive a confirmation email from the editors upon receipt of your poem. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours of sending your email, please do send an inquiry.