Submissions for the 2019 Poetry at Round Top Anthology are not yet open. Submissions open with P@RT Registration. Deadline for submissions TBA.
Please read the guidelines and follow them carefully. Our turnaround time is short. You can help ensure your poem is in the anthology and the anthology is attractive by following these instructions.
Guidelines for the 2019 Festival Anthology
– Open to confirmed registrants for the 2019 Poetry at Round Top Festival
– Submit ONE poem of no more than 32 lines or less including title and spaces and acknowledgment line (if previously published.) No concrete or fancy shape poems, centered poems, extra long lines, etc. (Your poem must fit on one printed page in the anthology.)
– Poems may be previously published. Include a one-line acknowledgment with the poem (For example, “first appeared in Borderlands 32 Spring/Summer 2009”).
– Put the poem in the body of an email and attach it as a .doc or .rtf file.
– Make sure your name is on the document and on the email as you want it to appear on the page with the poem.
– Put your name and “poem for 2019 P@RT Anthology” in the subject line of the email.
– Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by ____________. Poems received after the deadline will not be included in the anthology.
– You should receive a confirmation email from the editors upon receipt of your poem. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours of sending your email, please do send an inquiry.